Thursday, July 29, 2010

Terrell Owens to the Bengals...Unstoppable!


So Tuesday it was announced that the Bengals and wide-receiver Terrell Owens came to an agreement. Terrell Owens is the newest acquisition for the Cincinnati Bengals. And what an acquisition he is!

I'd say many Bengals fans are wary of this signing. Will T.O. cause headaches, like he has for other teams? Will he turn the team upside down, causing drama and turmoil? Will he ruin their shot of winning the AFC North again, and maybe going to the playoffs (and not getting pounced by the Jets this time)?

I have to say, that I do not think this is a bad thing at all. I don't think his attitude will get in the way. I don't think he'll whine. I don't think he'll cause drama.

I think the combination of Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens will be so entertaining, and so dangerous on the field. As long as Carson Palmer can hit these guys, and play well, the options the Bengals have on offense are incredible.

Not only will defenses have to key in on Chad and T.O., they will also have to pay attention to the tight-ends, the third and/or fourth wide receivers, and don't forget about Cedric Benson! The Bengals running game isn't bad either, and having these threats at wide-receiver, only opens up our running game. I would venture to say that most defenses won't be able to handle all of this. Two all-star wide-receivers, a quarterback that is capable of being an all-star, and a running game that proved it can run all over last year?

I have already said that I think the Bengals will win the AFC North Title again this year, hands down. It may be too early to predict that. It may be a bold prediction. But I said it!

Believe me, this offense this year, is definitely going to be unstoppable.

2 comments:

  1. We now have TWO Divas on our team - but our boys are gonna have to play some 'D' for your prediction to come true. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. They will have to play defense, but they're capable. Look at what they did in their division last year... Just don't look at how well they did against the Jets...

    ReplyDelete